Performing a security assessment is the first step. Otherwise you are just checking a box, and will not mature in your Security Program.
By signing up for my blog or interest in my services, you will receive a free assessment of your Security Awareness and Training Program.
For the paid service, you will get the complete assessment suite:
- Environment, People and Culture - Do you have the right foundations in place for a Security Program to be successful. A bad system will beat a good person every time - W. Edwards Deming
- Security Awareness and Training - Do you have a training program that will enable your people to change behavior?
- Data Governance - Do you know what data you have, where it is, and how you manage the data lifecycle?
- Asset Intelligence - Do you know all of the assets in your company?
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing (link to the page where this service is provided) - Do you know what vulnerabilities you have? Do you have a problem prioritizing the constant barrage of patches?
- Policies, Standards and Procedures - Do you have policies to enforce what you do? Are they clear, concise and easy to understand for the target audience?
- Network Security - Do you have the visibility you need on your network? Do you have the right firewall practices in place?
- An actionable report that will enable you to make Information Security YOUR OWN.
- A recommendation on the RIGHT-SIZED program for YOUR COMPANY.
- A framework that enables you to build your program on your own
Back to Services